- The user has read and agrees to how we deliver
- The user has read and agrees to Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Products once sold, shall never be returned under any circumstances
- Products once packed, shall never be altered or exchanged with other items in any circumstance
- We use Industry Packaging Standards to ship goods. Consumer is eligible to claim refund against a missing item in the order or any damage to goods during transit, if reported within 4 business days from the date of order delivered to your shipping address. Occurence of damage during the order in transit need to be provided with an evidence of damage. Consumer is requested to make an un-boxing video of packet/carton you receive so that you can claim any damage. No damage shall be entertained in the lack of such evidence
- Delivery fee varies and calculated basis the total weight (including packaging) of the order and zone of the destination. Gaurashtra holds the right to change delivery fee at any time without any prior information
- Transportation cost may not match with the actual transportation tariff. The difference depends on weight of the packing material and distance. It may be lesser or higher than the actual amount charged. In either case, difference of amount will neither be charged nor refunded.
- Additional transportation charges will be levied to get back the same order if it returns from the correct billing address
- Gaurashtra holds all the right to change the cancellation policy, refund policy and terms & conditions at any time without any prior notification
- All special requests like delivery time, details change etc. are required to be submitted by the customer within 8 hours of placing the order. After that, no such request shall be entertained and customer will be responsible if order returns to the origin.
- In case of overseas delivery, before ordering customer is requested to check with their local custom regulations whether products are allowed to import in their respective country. Gaurashtra shall not be responsible if the items purchased are being seized by respective custom department in the destination or origin country. In this case, Gaurashtra will not be liable to pay any sort of refund.
- Gaurashtra will not initiate refunds to customers under any circumstance in case the order is lost during transit by carrier or Airline in origin and destination country.
- The customer agrees that the products purchased from Gaurashtra will be for personal use only and products will not be used for any commercial use.
- If a customer refuses to accept a cash-on-delivery (also referred to as a COD order) order, Gaurashtra has full right to not process his/ her future cash-on-delivery orders.
- Customer will have to submit complete video of unboxing the order to Gaurashtra in order to complain about any missing or damaged item in the order. Failing in providing the asked and substantial proof will lead to rejection of the claim/ complaint by Gaurashtra.
- SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION ONLY
International: Deliveries beyond Indian Territory:
Gaurashtra uses DHL services to arrange deliveries of orders that are meant to be delivered outside the Indian territory or nations apart from India. Gaurashtra delivers to several parts of the globe however due to any sudden changes or unforeseen circumstances, Gaurashtra may stop collecting orders to any destination country without any prior notice where our delivery service is affected.
Key Points to remember before placing an order intended to be delivered outside the Indian Territory:
- The buyer or a user using the Gaurashtra website or the mobile app is requested, aware and agrees to their sole responsibility to check with their local authorities and customs in the destination country, whether the products ordered from Gaurashtra are allowed to be imported in their respective country
- Gaurashtra has a team who does the check on each item in order before your order is dispatched from our facility. Gaurashtra may remove an item or multiple items in an order in case the items added in that order are restricted in the destination country
- Refunds against removed items in an order will be credited to the Gaurashtra Account Wallet. Balance added to the Gaurashtra account wallet adjusts automatically on your next purchase. No action is required from the buyer
- The buyer and a user using the Gaurashtra website or the mobile app are aware and agree that any type of fees, charges, penalties, or duties imposed by the destination country will not be paid by Gaurashtra
- Extra charges may apply to your order in case your order returns from its destination country back to its origin country due to incomplete/incorrect delivery address or incomplete/incorrect contact details shared or in case of failure to pay any type of duties, fees, or penalties applied by the customs or any authority in the destination country
- The customer is fully responsible for all the customs requirements. HE/ SHE SHOULD WELL CHECK WITH CUSTOMS REGARDING IMPORT REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM OUR MOBILE APP OR WEBSITE. Gaurashtra will not be responsible if the customer fails to provide any requested information by customs and the shipment returns due to that.
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions below:
By using the Gaurashtra Android & iOS Mobile App or Website, you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned above. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions above, then we humbly request you to not use the Gaurashtra Android & iOS App or Gaurashtra Website. Your continued use of Gaurashtra website or Gaurashtra Android & iOS Mobile App following the posting of changes to the points mentioned above will be deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions.