Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Customer can request for cancellation till 10 AM of the following day. Post that cancellation request will not be entertained by any means and in any circumstance
- Order shall be considered as completed if it returns due to wrong billing information provided by the customer. To get back the same order, additional transportation charges will be paid by the customer
- 20% of order amount (excluding transportation charges) + 100% transportation charges will be charged as penalty if customer wishes to have refund in the above case
- A cancellation fee (Convenience + Payment Gateway Fee) of 10% (of the refundable amount) will be charged in the event of cancellation in case customer requests for refund into bank, 3rd party wallets or credit card account
- NO CANCELLATION FEE will be charged in case customer requests for refund into his/ her Gaurashtra Account Wallet (Store Credit) which adjust automatically on next purchase, user only pays the remaining amount to place the order
- In an event, where an order status updated as delivered by the courier but customer refuses the courier's delivery claim then all such disputes must be reported to Gaurashtra within 3 days from the date an order status updated as delivered
- No refund shall be given if customer refuses to accept the order once dispatched. Additional transportation charges will be levied to get the same order if it returns to the origin. Customer can request for the same order again with additional transportation charges, post that this order will be forfeited and refund shall not be given.
- In case refund is given into customer account, customer will be liable for the account details provided. Gaurashtra will not be responsible and liable for refund, partial or complete, if bank account details (in which customer has requested for refund) is found incorrect or inactive
SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION ONLY.