Gotirth Sendha Namak is 100 percent Authentic Rock Salt. Choose Sendha Namak over regular iodine salt to stay fit and healthy. Find out below the various benefits of Sendha Namak.
Sendha Namak benefits:
- Sendha Namak enhances the taste of formulations and recipes in which it has been used.
- Sendha Namak supplies minerals which are required by our body. Our body requires salt for its proper functioning. Salt enhances water absorption, maintains PH and helps in movement of nutrients between tissue fluid and cells.
- Apart from these functions, Sendha Namak stabilizes blood pressure and also acts as an anti-oxidant.
- Sendha Namak pacifies all the three doshas (Vaat, Pit & Cough) and is considered the healthiest form of salt in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic formulations for digestive disorders contain Saindhav lavan as it improves appetite, removes gas and soothes heartburn.
- Health benefits of Sendha Namak are numerous. Sendha Namak is also used as home remedy in various health conditions like arthritis, herpes and insect bites.
- The brine of this salt can be used for gargling, in throat infections and common cold to clear passages.
- This salt can be used as teeth whitener.
- Sendha Namak can be used as body scrub. It exfoliates dead skin and increases glow of skin.
- It can also be used as foot scrub, hand scrub or for foot bath.
- A pinch of Sendha Namak mixed with 1 tea spoon of ginger juice increases appetite and aids digestion.
|FreeShip||Shop for ₹999 or more to get free shipping across India. Use code - FreeShip|
|Welcome5||5% instant discount on your first purchase. Use code - ''Welcome5'' - Account login required|
|Grab5||5% instant discount on 3 purchases. Use code - ''Grab5'' - Account login required|
Sendha Namak - Rock Salt - 1 KG
- Brand: Gotirth Ashram
- Product Code: Gotirth Sendha Namak
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1.88
Tags: sendha namak, pahadi namak, Gotirth namak, rock, salt, iodine, namak, tata, patanjali, skin, problem, minerals, saindhav, lavan, gas, heart, burn, arthritis, herpes, insect, bite, नमक, सेंधा, सेंधा नमक, शुद्ध नमक, उपवास वाला नमक