Cowpathy herbal hair colour is a combination of natural pigment producing herbs along with natural fixers and herbal based base penetrator. It is a unique preparation for naturally colouring hair hair keeping chemicals at bay.
Why Cowpathy Bio Hair Colour?
- Chemical free
- Long lasting colour
- No ammonia
- No peroxide
- No skin staining
- No mess
- No chemical creams
- No burning sensation
- Safe on beard and moustache
Colourant powder, Indigo, Heena, Amla, Jaswand, Tea leaves, etc.
Processed cow urine ghan, Myrrh gum, 0.1% Sodium benzoate as preservative.
How to use?
- Wash hair with Cowpathy shampoo before applying colour
- Empty one or both powder pouch in a bowl
- Add half bottle liquid if using one pouch and full bottle for both pouches
- Mix well and add 15-20 ml water to make paste like consistency
- Keep the paste for 15 mins as is
- Now apply the paste on roots of white grey hair with the help of a brush
- Wait for 20 mins
- Rinse well with water to remove the color from hair
- Wash with Cowpathy Shampoo after 24 hours if required
- Although the product contains ingredients which are herbal in nature, but it may cause skin irritation in certain rare cases. Hence, the skin sensitivity test should be performed 48 hours before each application of this product
- Skin sensitivity test can be performed by applying little mixture of colour powder and liquid mixture behind ears for 2-3 times over period of 2 hours
- Avoid eye contact
- To remove traces of colour from skin, wet cotton with water and shampoo then wipe off
Do not ingest (eat or drink) or inhale. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately with water if product comes in contact with them. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
2 sachets of 20g powder colorant and 15 ml liquid developer
Cowpathy Herbal Bio Hair Colour - Black
- Brand: Cowpathy
- Product Code: Cowpathy Hair Color
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹156.78
Tags: hair, colour, hair colour, color, hair color, hair colour shades, herbal colour, herbal hair colour, natural hair colour, adore, adore hair colour, henna, henna hair colour, मेहँदी, रंग, बालों का रंग, हर्बल बालों का रंग