Clay Water Bottle is specially designed to carry easily wherever you want. Keep it at home, shop or take it to your office. Clay is porous material hence, it is good for your health. Clay ensures that water nutrients remains in the water. Moisturised clay surface keeps water cool no matter how hot is the temperature outside.
from Pure Clay
Terracotta, Porcelain, or Plaster of Paris used
- Easy to
clean and long-lasting
- 0% loss of
Things to know about clay bottles before purchase
- Being 100% pure clay bottle and treated in the furnace at extremely high temperatures for greater durability, these clay water bottles gives you comparatively colder water than room temperature. Clay's capacity to keep water cool depends on various factors such as the temperature in which bottles are kept in, the humidity in the air.
- New clay water bottle tends to absorb moisture (mostly from water stored in them) for some time which results in condensation at the outer surface. Over a period of time, this absorption gets reduced and the bottle gets a little hardened.
- After prolonged use, a white layer is created (due to oxidation) outside the bottle (like any clay water storage such as matka).
- A new clay water bottle leaves water from the bottom like matka (पानी चू-ना) but it gets stopped after some time (depending on the moisture in the air).
- The shape and volume of the bottle may vary a bit in each bottle (as these are purely handmade) but we have especially taken care that you get a quantity of more than 900 ml in your bottle at least.
- Carry a clay water bottle or spillproof water bottle that has a fixed topmost portion. Please do not try to loosen that to open the bottle.
Clay Water Carry Bottle 750ml
- Brand: Rajender Clay Handicrafts
- Product Code: Clay Bottle with Cap
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹540.00
Check delivery to your pincode